Car catches fire after crash with moped
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
A car caught fire after a crash with a moped.
It happened on the North Walsham Road in Old Catton, on the edge of Norwich, at around 10.15am on Thursday, September 19.
The crash involved a car and a moped, according to a Norfolk Police spokesman.
They added that the car caught fire after the crash, at the junction with Barkers Lane.
Firefighters from Sprowston were called to put out the blaze.
You may also want to watch:
They left the scene just after 10.30am.
An East of England Ambulance Service Trust spokesman said paramedics assessed three people at the scene but none of them needed further treatment.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 5 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 6 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 7 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 8 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 9 Gay and trans people targeted in hate incident at school
- 10 Driver arrested on suspicion of drink driving after crash in Lowestoft