Car crashes into wall in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
A car has crashed into a wall in Bracondale, Norwich this lunchtime.
The incident happened shortly before 1.30pm. Police and the ambulance service were called to the scene.
A Norfolk police spokesperson, said no structural damage had be caused to any buildings.
There was a lot of queuing traffic in the area while police waited for the car to be recovered.
The driver suffered slight injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Colin and Cynthia Dean arrived home to find a police car outside their home, and a silver Vauxhall in their wall.
They said: 'It was a shock and it's a good job we weren't here when it happened. When we got home we spoke to the police officer to find out what had happened. We're shocked, and so is the cat. We just hope the driver is alright.'
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 4 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 5 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 6 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 7 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 8 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 9 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 10 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting