Dereham Carnival organise car boot sale with a difference
- Credit: copyright ARCHANT 2017
Dereham Carnival Committee is running a car boot sale with a little bit of a difference on Sunday.
If you don't want to get up too early you can head to Strikes bowling from 9am to 11am to purchase your car boot trail map for £1.
You simply pick the houses you would like to visit and then head off.
The maps will show seller locations with a list providing you with details of what is for sale where.
You will also be able to purchase raffle tickets for this year's grand draw, sponsored by Busseys.
You may also want to watch:
There are 60 stalls signed up, with all proceeds going to Dereham Carnival and its chosen charities for 2018, which are, Nelson's Journey and Big C Cancer Charity.
For more information, or, if you would like to be involved with this year's carnival, head over to www.derehamcarnival.co.uk to sign up, from volunteers to floats in the parade.
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 4 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 5 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 6 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 7 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 8 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre
- 9 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 10 Norfolk covid levels below national average but concerns raised about variants