Car and motorbike involved in crash in West Norfolk
- Credit: Chris Bishop
Emergency services were called to reports of a crash involving a car and a motorbike in West Norfolk.
The A149 was closed at Redgate Hill, in between Hunstanton and Heacham, following the crash which happened after 5pm today (Sunday, August 5).
Police and ambulance were called to the scene to deal with the incident.
The road has since reopened although traffic was backed up to Ringstead.
Inspector Lou Provart from Norfolk Police tweeted about the crash and warned other road users to avoid the area if at all possible.
You may also want to watch:
He has since tweeted to state that the crash did not result in any life threatening or life changing injuries, adding that 'those involved safely in the care of @EastEnglandAmb'.
- 1 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 2 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 3 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 4 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 5 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 6 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate
- 7 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 8 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Banham Zoo welcomes birth of two tiger cubs