Car and lorry crash on busy Norwich road
- Credit: Maps
Emergency services have been called to a two-vehicle crash on a busy Norwich road.
Norfolk police were called at 3.05pm on Thursday, May 5 to reports of a crash between a car and lorry.
The crash, which happened on Drayton Road in Norwich, caused some delays for drivers at the time of the incident but the road is now clear according to police.
Both drivers were not injured in the incident and did not need hospital treatment.
Elsewhere in Norwich, drivers are experiencing large tailbacks on the A47 between Postwick and Trowse due to roadworks that have closed one lane of traffic.
The A11 at Newmarket Road and the Riverside area of the city is also congested.
You may also want to watch:
There is also some queueing on the A47 on Acle New Road at the Runham roundabout, which is affecting traffic on Breydon Bridge.
• For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
- 1 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 2 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 3 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 4 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 5 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 6 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 7 Man suffers injuries after road rage assault near retail park
- 8 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 9 Thunderstorms set to put dampener on weekend
- 10 St Benedict's Street restaurant closes due to 'pingdemic'