Car and bicycle among items stolen in a series of thefts in Attleborough
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2012
A car, bicycle and two laptops are among a number of items stolen in a spate of thefts in Attleborough.
Four incidents were recorded to police between Monday, March 21 and Tuesday, March 22.
A green Vauxhall Astra was stolen from Kingfisher Road and a bicycle was stolen from a garage in the same street. The bike is a white specialised Alize 2012 with black tyres on red rims and a white seat.
A garage was broken into in Besthorpe Road where a bicycle, two laptop computers and a small amount of dollars and euros were stolen.
In another incident tools, including three drills, were taken from a garage in Varrick Way.
Police are linking the thefts.
Anyone with information should contact PC Steve Howard at Attleborough Police Station on 101 or call crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 2 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 3 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 4 Shocking footage appears to show £100m Marham jet crashing off carrier
- 5 Man charged with drink driving after crash at police station
- 6 Woman with scissors said she wanted to murder someone at supermarket
- 7 ‘This was our worst nightmare’: Locals shock after man dies in crash
- 8 Waste carrier fined £1,900 after metal and containers found in woodland
- 9 Confusion as people in Norfolk mistakenly turn up for booster jab
- 10 Plan to charge for seafront floral tributes is agreed