Overturned car ended up 10ft into field
- Credit: Google Maps
An overturned car ended up 10 feet into a field after it left a Norfolk road this morning.
It happened around 7.30am, when police were called by the ambulance service close to the junction of Salhouse Road and Primrose Corner, near Woodbastwick, Norwich.
A Norfolk police spokesman said one vehicle had rolled and the driver, a man, sustained a head injury.
They added: 'The car was 10ft into the field with a ditch in between.'
The road was not closed while the incident was dealt with.
You may also want to watch:
An East of England Ambulance Trust (EEAST) spokesman said: 'We were called at 7.28am this morning to reports of a road traffic incident where a car had rolled over on the B1140 at Woodbastwick.
'An ambulance crew, a rapid response vehicle and an ambulance officer were dispatched to the scene. A man, believed to be in his 20s, was suffering with a head injury. He was treated at the scene and taken to James Paget Hospital for further care.'
- 1 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 5 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 6 Norwich Airport puts back a host of flights as Covid bites
- 7 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 8 Two women injured in serious crash which closed road
- 9 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old
- 10 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban