Cannabis and knife found after car winds up in ditch near Diss
- Credit: Archant
A car ended up in a ditch and a passenger was found with a cannabis and a knife.
The incident happened on the A1066 road between Diss and Scole at around 9pm yesterday (Friday, March 3).
Police said no-one was badly hurt in the accident, which left the car on its roof in a ditch.
Officers later found a passenger had a quantity of drugs as well as a knife.
An officer from South Norfolk Police reported the single-vehicle crash in a series of posts on Twitter, and offered up a safety warning for other road users.
You may also want to watch:
The messages read: 'Just dealt with RTC (a road traffic accident) just outside Diss, everyone safe and well, very lucky please slow down!
'Passenger dealt with for possession of cannabis and bladed article.'
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 4 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 5 Norfolk Broads boating holiday company named best in Britain
- 6 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 7 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 8 54-home plan delayed due to 'nightmare' traffic concerns
- 9 Flood warnings along Norfolk coast, with Wells flood gate in place
- 10 Queen spends the night in hospital, Palace confirms
The officer added a warning against carrying bladed articles.
The message read: 'No place for knives on the streets #NoExcuse #Seized #Reported.'