Can you spot yourself in our Great Yarmouth Racecourse Ladies Night picture gallery?
- Credit: James Bass
Colourful dresses and hats and fascinators took over Great Yarmouth Racecourse as the venue held a ladies night event.
On Wednesday large crowds enjoyed seven races, including cheering on Hayley Turner as the jockey stormed to victory in the Silk Series Handicap on Hart Stopper.
The Silk Series is a new initiative that sees female jockeys, both professional and amateur, compete in races hosted by nine ladies events across Arena Racing Company racecourses in 2017, with Yarmouth being the third venue to host the series.
Racegoers at the ladies evening also enjoyed a DJ set from Radio 2 and BBC TV's Sara Cox, who is a keen amateur jockey.
Wednesday's event also supported Cancer Research UK with 75p from every ticket going to the charity.
You may also want to watch:
Glenn Tubby, Great Yarmouth Racecourse's executive director, said he was delighted to be hosting a race in the Silk Series, as it was a fantastic addition to the ladies evening and helped to raise money for such a brilliant charity as Cancer Research UK.
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 3 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 4 'Fighting every shift' - intensive care nurse's harrowing Covid video diary
- 5 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 6 School shuts 20 minutes before opening time after staff Covid case
- 7 Boss locked out of own salon after Covid 'vigilantes' glue door shut
- 8 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison
- 9 Military personnel deployed to help N&N cope with Covid pressures
- 10 Man ran onto train tracks to escape Covid police