Can you spot yourself in our City College graduation gallery?
- Credit: Archant
More than 400 students who achieved degrees and qualifications at City College Norwich have graduated at a ceremony at Norwich Cathedral.
The majority of graduates received degrees, diplomas and certificates that are awarded by the College's Higher Education partner, UEA.
Others were presented with Higher National Certificates (HNCs) or Diplomas (HNDs), teacher training qualifications, or qualifications from other awarding organisations.
Corrienne Peasgood, principal at City College Norwich, said: 'Degree-level study is a major undertaking at any stage of your educational journey or career, even more so for those with family and other commitments.
'As well as celebrating our graduates' hard work and determination, Graduation is an opportunity for us to recognise the fantastic support of our expert teaching staff, employer partners, and friends and family of all our new graduates.'
- 1 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 2 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 3 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 4 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 5 8 places where you can see fireworks for free in Norfolk for the jubilee
- 6 Neighbours shock at ‘unexplained’ sudden death of woman
- 7 'Our homes will be destroyed' - Neighbours' fears over proposed pylon route
- 8 Norfolk holiday home named one of the best in the UK
- 9 WATCH: 'Unplayable' delivery from Suffolk bowler goes viral
- 10 Man dies of collapsed lung after 'busy' hospital meant x-ray was missed