Can you spot yourself in our City College graduation gallery?
- Credit: Archant
More than 400 students who achieved degrees and qualifications at City College Norwich have graduated at a ceremony at Norwich Cathedral.
The majority of graduates received degrees, diplomas and certificates that are awarded by the College's Higher Education partner, UEA.
Others were presented with Higher National Certificates (HNCs) or Diplomas (HNDs), teacher training qualifications, or qualifications from other awarding organisations.
Corrienne Peasgood, principal at City College Norwich, said: 'Degree-level study is a major undertaking at any stage of your educational journey or career, even more so for those with family and other commitments.
'As well as celebrating our graduates' hard work and determination, Graduation is an opportunity for us to recognise the fantastic support of our expert teaching staff, employer partners, and friends and family of all our new graduates.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 4 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 5 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 6 Former pubs, schools and leisure centres among arson-hit sites
- 7 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 8 Why teacher was right to report Confederate flag to police
- 9 'This is nature' - Sadness as cathedral peregrine chick dies
- 10 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab