Can you spot your child in our pictures from the Norwich City Community Sports Foundation’s (CSF) summer cup?
- Credit: Archant
More than 200 grassroots football teams from the region descended on Easton and Otley College over the weekend, to battle it out in Norwich City Community Sports Foundation's (CSF) summer cup.
The summer cup, now in its 18th year, saw teams take part across nine age groups and is CSF's showpiece tournament for youth teams.
This year it stretched across two days to give all a chance to shine.
The results were: U14s St Andrews 1 Morley Youth 1 (St Andrews win 5-2 on penalties); U13s Diss Town Tangerines 1-1 Diss Town (Diss Town Ts win 4-3 on penalties); U12s Old Catton 1 Gorleston Rangers 0; U11s Aylsham 3-0 Morley Youth 0; U10s Kirkley & Pakefield 0-0 Gorleston Rangers (Kirkley & Pakefield win 4-1 on penalties); U9s North Walsham 1-1 Firside Athletic (North Walsham win 6-5 on penalties); U8s Non-competitive; U7s Non-competitive; U6s Non-competitive.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 2 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning
- 3 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 4 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 5 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 6 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 7 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 8 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 9 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 10 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock