Can you solve these 10 Norfolk conundrums ahead of Carol ‘Countdown’ Vorderman’s Norwich visit?
- Credit: PA
She was the queen of cult TV show Countdown for years, amazing viewers with her magnificent maths.
Carol Vorderman's banter with the late presenter of the show Richard Whiteley was part of its quirky charm as she picked out vowels and consonants and 'one from the top and five from anywhere else' in the numbers game.
On Saturday, Ms Vorderman is on our patch, cutting the ribbon at the official opening of Norwich's aviation academy.
The TV presenter, a keen pilot, will jet in to do the honours in her role as honorary ambassador group captain with the Air Cadets, and will be joined by air commodore Dawn McAfferty, the group's commandant.
To mark her visit, we have come up with 10 not-so-crucial conundrums for you to solve. Each anagram hides the name of a Norfolk town or village.
You may also want to watch:
Start the clock...
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 4 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 5 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 6 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 7 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats
- 10 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success