Can you re-home one of these cute animals from RSPCA East Norfolk?
- Credit: Archant
If you are looking for a new pet, then look no further as the East Norfolk RSPCA have many animals that need a home.
The RSPCA East Norfolk Branch have lots of cute faces looking for homes this week. They have lots of kittens now ready for homes and many others that have either recovered from injuries or illness.
This week's selection of cute animals includes:
• Alaska the Siberian hamster is looking for someone to care for him. He will come complete with his own cage full of things for him to do.
• Boom Booms the 12-year-old black and white cat is still with us and has been patiently waiting. Hopefully this week someone will take her home.
You may also want to watch:
• Gemini is a sweet tabby female cat. She is very friendly and still young at around two-years-old.
• Metty is the sweetest little cat. She is semi-long haired, so pretty and such great company. Metty is around three and one of our longest residents now.
- 1 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 2 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 3 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 4 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 5 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 6 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 7 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 8 Teen in serious condition after bank holiday crash
- 9 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 10 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
• Annie sits staring out of the window hoping someone will come for her. She is only around a year old and is super sweet. She would need an adult only home as she is easily spooked.
• Special appeal for Versity! She is the most sweetest cat and yet she is still with us, she longs to be stroked and to sit on the sofa with someone. She is around 11 to 12-years-old and such a nice placid cat. She does not like other animals so needs to be the only pet.
• Cheeky kitten Adrian is all fixed up now after having his leg broken. He needs an adult home with plenty of things to do as he is one cheeky chappie.
• Two cheeky kittens are still looking for homes from a litter of six. They are called McGrew and Barney, one black and white and one black.
• Friendly and fun loving Chalky needs a nice family. He is a super cat and loves to talk and is so adorable.
• Twilight is a female rabbit, she is about 16-weeks-old and in need of a companion.
• Tiger is around one to two-years-old; she is a lively rabbit and would benefit from being with a companion or other rabbits.
• Berry is another two-year-old rabbit. All our rabbits need plenty of space and someone who can meet their welfare needs.
There are many more still waiting, please feel free to give RSPCA East Norfolk a call.
All of the animals are examined by a vet, microchipped, vaccinated, neutered and on a flea and worm program. You can also get six weeks free pet insurance if you register on adoption.
If you would like to adopt one of the animals please call the rehoming line on 07867 972870 or visit the website for more animals or further information firstname.lastname@example.org.