Can you re-home one of these cute animals from RSPCA Norfolk?
- Credit: Archant
The RSPCA East Norfolk Branch has lots of cute cats and dogs looking for homes this week, can you help by taking one of them in?
•We have several kittens available now, and more ready at the end of the week. Tabs and Liquorice are just two of them at nine-weeks-old. They are both adorable!
•Metty is a delightful cat. She is pretty and has the most lovely friendly temperament. She would be such a good friend.
•Doc is a sweet boy, he has lived all his life as an indoor cat but has become very frustrated and bored with this. Doc can't wait to have a nice garden for him to be able to sniff the air, lay in the sun and generally mooch about.
•Lois is only a young kitten but has been with us several weeks now. She is very gentle and around 17 weeks old now.
•Roxanne is an older cat at around 12-14 years of age. She is super pretty and has a lovely busy tail like a fox.
•JD is one of our longest residents now and at four-years-old he has not had the best life. Lets hope someone comes for him this week and he is not overlooked again.
- 1 46-cabin holiday park proposed for Norfolk countryside
- 2 Major incident in city after reports of stabbing
- 3 Afternoon tea at Norwich tea room named one of best in UK
- 4 Dereham coach firm closes after more than 50 years in business
- 5 Artist dies just weeks after Covid cancellation of psychiatrist appointment
- 6 Mysterious 'large black animal' spotted roaming in fields near city
- 7 Range Rover hit by train after straying onto level crossing
- 8 Three teenagers saved after inflatable gets blown out to sea
- 9 Delays ease on A47 near Dereham after four-vehicle crash
- 10 Richard Osman visits city shop while filming for BBC show
•Brad is a real character! He is a crazy kitten at around 10-weeks-old and is just a ball of fun.
•Fluffy is a male kitten and he would like to go with his sister Buffy. They are both gentle kittens and despite being found as feral they were soon turned round. They will both make very loving pets.
•Camilla is a Jack Russell, she is around 6-7 years of age and is a really sweet girl. She loves her walks but cannot be re-homed with cats.
•Patsy is the most gentle friendly cat and has been with us for such a long time. She is just over a year old and is still.
Hobnob has a sad story. He came into RSPCA care months ago and is still waiting for a new home. He has spent most of his life in a cattery so we won't him to find his new family very soon.
All of our animals are neutered, vaccinated, microchipped, and up-to-date with flea and worm products. All our animals are health checked by a vet and also come with six weeks free pet insurance if you register on adoption.
If you would like to give a home to one of these animals, please call the adoption line on 07867 972870.