Can you re-home one of these cute animals from RSPCA Norfolk?
- Credit: Archant
The RSPCA East Norfolk Branch has lots of cute faces looking for homes this week.
They have cats, dogs and rabbits all looking for a new place to call home.
This week's selection includes:
•Tabitha is a beautiful tabby girl. She is between two to four years of age and was found living as a stray with her kittens. The kittens have now been re-homed and Tabitha can't wait to have a permanent home of her own.
•Gino is a lovely friendly cat. Gino is 10 years old and still full of love and life. He can't wait to have a sofa of his own to curl up on to watch his favourite soaps on TV.
You may also want to watch:
•Sheba is the Queen of cats. She is a loving, friendly girl looking for some peace and quiet in and adult home with a garden to explore.
•Izzy is the longest resident and is getting fed up in the cattery. She really needs a home of her own and someone to love. Can you make it her week?
- 1 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 2 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 3 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 4 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 5 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 6 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 7 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 8 Could you offer one of these rescue animals a forever home?
- 9 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 10 People told to shut doors and windows after suspected gas leak
•Lola is a stunning tabby cat. She is a little timid but soon comes round once she trusts you. Lola is around three years old and has lived with Noodles plus other cats in the past.
•Noodles is a placid cuddly boy with a lot of love to give. He has lived with Lola in the past so they could be re-homed as a pair or individually to ensure they get the homes they deserve.
•Elf is a really confident funny female who loves attention. She will need an adult home as she can be a little excitable. She is a real sweetheart so if you want a companion, you won't be lonely with Elf around.
•Romeo is still looking for his Juliet. He is a friendly rabbit around seven months of age and will need plenty of space to run around with his new friend. He must have access to permanent run as rabbits like to be out at dawn and dusk.
•Sonny is still with us and no one has even been to see him yet. He is only 15 months old and such a good boy. He will need two walks a day and a secure enclosed garden to run around in.
•Honey is a seven to eight year old Yorkie crossbreed. She will need a home with a garden of her own so she can laze away or have some fun and games.
All of our animals are neutered, vaccinated, microchipped, and up to date with flea and worm products. All our animals are health checked by a vet and also come with six weeks free pet insurance if you register on adoption.
If you would like to give a home to one of these animals, please call the adoption line on 07867 972870.