Can you re-home one of these cute animals from RSPCA East Norfolk?
- Credit: Archant
If you are looking for a new pet, then look no further as the RSPCA have many animals that need a home in Norfolk.
This week there are lots of lovely animals still waiting for homes, can you help by taking one of them in?
• Princess Kiwi is lovely despite her thinking she is the queen of the castle and in charge of everyone, having us servants running around all over the place for her. She is a sweet cat and needs someone who can give her the attention she deserves so no other pets please. She is around six years old and would dearly love to be curled up on the sofa at home with you.
• Lurch and Gomezare two cheeky young males, who are just adorable. It would be nice if they could be re-homed together but they can be separated, if needed, to ensure good homes are found.
- 1 Broads Authority moves to prosecute pub over caravans - again
- 2 EXCLUSIVE: US tycoons in Norwich City investment talks
- 3 Man claims supermarket fuel was contaminated as he reveals £200 repair bill
- 4 Part of A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 5 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 6 Heavy delays on major Norfolk road after crash
- 7 EXCLUSIVE: The faces behind City's prospective US investment
- 8 Scammers targeting Norfolk homes with fake parcel deliveries
- 9 Soldier from Norwich jailed over rape of girl
- 10 From pot washer to head chef: 17-year-old's remarkable rise to the top
• Izzy has been with us for many months and is a sweet young and pretty female. We are hoping it's going to be her week to find her home.
• Galaxy is a crazy girl, who is funny and would make a wonderful companion for someone. She would be best in an adult only home as she likes a lot of fuss and can be a bit full on for children, as she is only a young cat.
• King Louie is a smashing black and white male who is friendly and loving despite him living most of his life outdoors. He has certainly taken to his home comforts and would never like to be back on the streets.
• Dune is a sweet tabby and white female who will need a patient adult only home. Once she trusts you, she loves a fuss and a tickle around the ears.
• Twix and Snickers are two beautiful rabbits who are brother and sister and were hand reared by the branch. They are now six months old and in need of a home with plenty of space and an attached run for them to enjoy life.
• Sonny is also still with us, he is sad in his kennel and can't wait to have a home of his own. He is only 14 months old and such a sweet friendly boy, a brindle and white crossbreed, who is good with other dogs. Sonny walks well on a lead and needs someone who will give him two good walks a day and a nice enclosed garden for some fun and games.
• Stig is just the sweetest male black cat who was dumped in a cat carrier. He is just adorable and the mild skin condition he came in with has been easily treated and he is now fine, just waiting for the right family to come along for him.
• Bigfoot is a tabby and white older male cat, who is in need of a nice quiet home where he can have some peace and quiet. He has lived with several other cats in the past but we feel this was stressful for him.
• All of our animals are examined by a vet, microchipped, vaccinated, neutered and on a flea and worm program. You can also get six weeks free pet insurance if you register on adoption.
If you would like to adopt one of our animals please call our rehoming line on 07867 972870 or visit our website for more animals or further information email@example.com.