Can you re-home one of these animals from RSPCA East Norfolk?
- Credit: Archant
The RSPCA East Norfolk Branch has lots of cute faces looking for homes this week.
They have cats and rabbits all looking for a new place to call home.
This week's selection includes:
•Bloom is 12 years old and came to us after she sadly lost her owner. She is a sweet girl but would benefit from being in an adult only home as she is used to peace and quiet.
•Fred is a real character and very distinctive looking. He really needs some stability in his life and it would be best for him to be the only pet in the household.
You may also want to watch:
•Robbie is just an adorable cat! He loves a fuss and is happy to live with older children.
•Puffy Pants is still waiting; he is a long term resident and we want him in a home as soon as we can. He is very sweet and has been in our care for several months yet not one person has been to see him.
- 1 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 2 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Do you recognise this man?
- 5 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 6 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 7 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 8 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 9 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 10 How former teacher jailed for abuse of young boys was pillar of community
•Mistletoe is just the friendliest and sweetest cat you could ever meet. She came to us after being hit by a car three or four months ago but is all better now and ready to find a new home with access to a secure garden.
•Moscato is a two-year-old cat with some lovely distinctive markings. She is very loving and can't wait to be in a new home.
•Moet is a bubbly girl and very pretty! She came in with a few other cats and is now the only one of them left looking for a home.
•Rose three to four-years-old and such as sweet girl. She came to us when her owner could no longer look after her and she is desperate for a new home.
•Romeo and Juliet are two young rabbits and they will need a home that is big enough for them to run around. They will need a permanent run attached to their hutch and they are not the best pets for children.
•Pinot is a friendly feline with some very bright flashes of colour on her fur coat.
•All of our animals are neutered, vaccinated, microchipped, and up to date with flea and worm products. All our animals are health checked by a vet and also come with six weeks free pet insurance if you register on adoption.
If you would like to give a home to one of these animals, please call the adoption line on 07867 972870.