Can you re-home one of these animals from RSPCA East Norfolk?
- Credit: Archant
If you are looking for a new pet, then look no further as the RSPCA have many animals that need a home in Norfolk.
This week there are lots of lovely animals still waiting for homes, can you help by taking one of them in?
•Sheba is around nine-years-old and is one of our long stay cats. She is a friendly cat but can have her odd moments so would suit an adult home where she can have some peace and quiet.
•Gino is our longest serving resident and desperate for a loving home of his own soon. Gino is 10-years-old, very confident and still loves to play.
•Merlot is a sweet girl and is two-years-old. She is the possible sister of Shiraz, Chardonnay and Pinot.
•Bloom is a very friendly female cat and is 12-years-old. She will let you know she has had enough if you over fuss her and really wants a new home.
•Shiraz is a two-year-old dark Tortoiseshell female. Her markings are stunning and she is a lovely friendly girl.
- 1 Man charged with murder of 19-year-old daughter
- 2 Revealed: No one has paid £10,000 fines issued for breaking Covid rules
- 3 Father in court charged with murder of his teen daughter
- 4 Father and son in court charged with murder of man
- 5 Two men charged with murder after death in Downham Market
- 6 Parking charges at city parks has raised £0
- 7 Concerns raised over fate of junior school site
- 8 Farm launching wild camping with breakfast hampers and street food nights
- 9 Four Norfolk gastropubs named among best in UK
- 10 Former Norwich restaurant to be transformed into £1.5m food hall
•Jet is a handsome male cat and came to us after his owner sadly passed away. Jet is around eight to 10 years old as is looking for a new place to call home.
•Chardonnay is a very cheeky young female and we believe she is a year old. She is super affectionate and very playful.
•Mowglai is a Maine-coon cross and a super sweet boy. He does have a heart condition but could have many more happy years ahead of him.
•Pinot is two-years-old and a smashing cat. She is attentive, friendly and very loving.
•Big Foot the tabby male cat is very timid and will need a patient owner. He is around 10-years-old and has not had the best of lives.
All of our animals are examined by a vet, microchipped, vaccinated, neutered and on a flea and worm program. You can also get six weeks free pet insurance if you register on adoption.
If you would like to adopt one of our animals please call our rehoming line on 07867 972870 or visit our website for more animals or further information email@example.com.