Can you offer Harry or Stuart at Dogs Trust Snetterton a home?
- Credit: Archant
Two lovable dogs at a rehoming centre are looking for permanent owners.
Stuart at Dogs Trust Snetterton is a bouncy, bubbly boy who likes to play and go for walks in rural areas.
This fun, active chap would like his adopters to teach him new things and slowly socialise him with calm, friendly dogs.
High in energy like most Terriers, this friendly boy would benefit from continued positive reward-based training with his new family.
Stuart is searching for a quiet yet active home with teenagers over the age of 16. A family with breed experience would best suit this affectionate two-year-old. Stuart would prefer to be the only pet in household.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile two-year-old greyhound Harry hankers after people, fuss and attention.
This sweet boy loves treats. Harry is bouncy and energetic with a big and wonderful personality.
- 1 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 2 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 3 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 4 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 5 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 6 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 7 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 8 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 10 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
A fun addition to a loving family, Harry can live with a canine companion and children aged 10 years or older.
If you think you can offer Harry or Stuart a home, call Dogs Trust Snetterton on 0300 303 0292