Can you offer Harry or Stuart at Dogs Trust Snetterton a home?
- Credit: Archant
Two lovable dogs at a rehoming centre are looking for permanent owners.
Stuart at Dogs Trust Snetterton is a bouncy, bubbly boy who likes to play and go for walks in rural areas.
This fun, active chap would like his adopters to teach him new things and slowly socialise him with calm, friendly dogs.
High in energy like most Terriers, this friendly boy would benefit from continued positive reward-based training with his new family.
Stuart is searching for a quiet yet active home with teenagers over the age of 16. A family with breed experience would best suit this affectionate two-year-old. Stuart would prefer to be the only pet in household.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile two-year-old greyhound Harry hankers after people, fuss and attention.
This sweet boy loves treats. Harry is bouncy and energetic with a big and wonderful personality.
- 1 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 2 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 3 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 4 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 5 Road through village closed by floodwater
- 6 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 7 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 8 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 9 Armed police detain man after 18 hours of negotiations
- 10 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
A fun addition to a loving family, Harry can live with a canine companion and children aged 10 years or older.
If you think you can offer Harry or Stuart a home, call Dogs Trust Snetterton on 0300 303 0292