Can you help with information about this historic Lowestoft photograph?
- Credit: Archant
A photograph captured in Lowestoft about 90 years ago has sparked a search for information.
Can anyone identify the people, particularly the lady, or the house in this photograph?
It was taken in Lowestoft in the 1926 to 1928 period, and Robin Reeve – formerly of Bungay but now based in Hethersett – is hoping someone may be able to solve the mystery of who appears and where this image was taken as he continues to research his family tree.
'If any Journal readers can recognise the lady or the house or garden, it could be a great help to my research,' he said.
'The photos are from an album left by my late Aunt, Ethel Reeve, and the caption said 'at Lowestoft'.'
You may also want to watch:
Any information about the man may be a lead to identifying the lady. The area of Lowestoft that the house is in is unknown, although it is felt it may be south Lowestoft, in the Kensington Gardens area.
? If anyone can help, Mr Reeve can be contacted on 01603 810440, or email email@example.com
- 1 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 2 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 3 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 4 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 5 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 6 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 7 People told to shut doors and windows after suspected gas leak
- 8 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 9 Motorists have fines and points cancelled over £2m speed cameras blunder
- 10 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11