Can you help this Gorleston family find their missing kitten?
A family has asked for help in finding their kitten.
The one-year-old female kitten was last seen on Monday (January 30) at 7am from Cambridge Way, Gorleston.
The cat is white with grey and black patches and is microchipped.
Kelly Whittred said: 'Please check everywhere. She is a very much loved cat and we need her home.'
• If you have seen this cat then call 07944628304 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also want to watch:
Advice from Cats Protection on what to do if you find a cat:
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 3 'Isolate from your household' plea as Covid soars in Norwich
- 4 'I am heartbroken' - Woman's two cats killed by 'reckless' drivers
- 5 Concern elderly people 'being ignored' as town has no vaccination centre
- 6 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 7 Man seriously injured after Norfolk crash
- 8 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 9 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 10 'They don't care': Retired couple slam council over 'dangerous' tree
• If the cat is friendly enough to approach, check if there is a collar or ID tags – if it belongs to someone, you can give them a call to arrange a happy reunion. If there are no visible signs of ownership, take the cat to your local veterinary clinic or Cats Protection branch. The cat will be scanned for a microchip and the owners can be contacted.