Can you help this Gorleston family find their missing kitten?
A family has asked for help in finding their kitten.
The one-year-old female kitten was last seen on Monday (January 30) at 7am from Cambridge Way, Gorleston.
The cat is white with grey and black patches and is microchipped.
Kelly Whittred said: 'Please check everywhere. She is a very much loved cat and we need her home.'
• If you have seen this cat then call 07944628304 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also want to watch:
Advice from Cats Protection on what to do if you find a cat:
- 1 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 2 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 5 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 6 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 7 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 8 Cafe owner 'overwhelmed' by support for contested outdoor terrace
- 9 Petrol station staff to receive awards for attempting to save baby's life
- 10 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working
• If the cat is friendly enough to approach, check if there is a collar or ID tags – if it belongs to someone, you can give them a call to arrange a happy reunion. If there are no visible signs of ownership, take the cat to your local veterinary clinic or Cats Protection branch. The cat will be scanned for a microchip and the owners can be contacted.