Sweet Simone! Can you give this friendly and affectionate dog a new home?
- Credit: Archant
She is a sweet dog who likes plenty of fuss and attention - and loves to cuddle up to her favourite people.
The question is...could that be you? Simone is currently being looked after by staff at the Dogs Trust Snetterton rehoming centre, near Attleborough.
But the five-year-old Rottweiler Cross is looking for a permanent new home from someone who can't resist her big brown eyes.
A Dogs Trust spokesman said: 'Sweet Simone loves nothing more than cuddling up with her favourite people.
'Very friendly and affectionate, with those big brown eyes she is difficult to resist!
You may also want to watch:
'Motivated by fuss and tasty treats, Simone is a quick learner and responds well to positive reward-based training.
'Simone is looking to be the only pet in the family and can live with children aged 12 and over.
- 1 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 2 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 3 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 4 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 5 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 6 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 7 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 8 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 10 City keeper diagnosed with testicular cancer
'She will need patient adopters that are happy to continue her socialisation and training. Simone can walk nicely on the lead but would like further help with this from her new family.'
Anyone who thinks they can give Simone a home can call Dogs Trust Snetterton on 0300 303 0292 or visit www.dogstrust.org.uk for more information.
Dogs Trust is the UK's leading dog welfare charity, with a network of 20 rehoming centres in the UK and one in Dublin.
The charity cares for around 15,000 stray, unwanted and abandoned dogs each year.