Can you give Fawn at Dogs Trust Snetterton a permanent home?
- Credit: Archant
Long-haired Chihuahua Fawn enjoys a gentle fuss and plenty of attention once she has built a bond with you.
Just like her young deer namesake, Fawn loves exploring when on walks. The six-year-old also likes playing with soft toys.
A clever girl with lots of potential, Fawn would love a quiet home with access to peaceful walks, as she finds busy areas a little overwhelming. She would love a garden of her own to play around in.
Fawn may be small in size but she has a big character and would make a lovely companion.
Fawn is looking for an adult-only home where she is given time and space to adjust to her new surroundings.
You may also want to watch:
She can walk nicely on a lead and knows her basic commands – especially for a tasty treat!
Fawn will need to be the only pet in the home and would benefit from further training and socialisation.
- 1 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 2 Man dies following crash between tractor and car
- 3 Farmhouse sells at auction after 60 bids - but how much did it go for?
- 4 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 5 12 police vehicles called to 'very serious' crash in west Norfolk
- 6 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 7 The top-rated McDonald's in Norfolk according to Tripadvisor
- 8 Wife's tribute to horse-loving 'true-gentleman' after inquest
- 9 Former policeman to appear in court accused of rape
- 10 Husband donates £1m to cancer research so 'no one else goes through same pain'
If you think you can offer Fawn a home, call Dogs Trust Snetterton on 0300 303 0292 or visit www.dogstrust.org.uk