Can you give Fawn at Dogs Trust Snetterton a permanent home?
- Credit: Archant
Long-haired Chihuahua Fawn enjoys a gentle fuss and plenty of attention once she has built a bond with you.
Just like her young deer namesake, Fawn loves exploring when on walks. The six-year-old also likes playing with soft toys.
A clever girl with lots of potential, Fawn would love a quiet home with access to peaceful walks, as she finds busy areas a little overwhelming. She would love a garden of her own to play around in.
Fawn may be small in size but she has a big character and would make a lovely companion.
Fawn is looking for an adult-only home where she is given time and space to adjust to her new surroundings.
You may also want to watch:
She can walk nicely on a lead and knows her basic commands – especially for a tasty treat!
Fawn will need to be the only pet in the home and would benefit from further training and socialisation.
- 1 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 2 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 3 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 4 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 5 Road through village closed by floodwater
- 6 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 7 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 8 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 9 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 10 Armed police detain man after 18 hours of negotiations
If you think you can offer Fawn a home, call Dogs Trust Snetterton on 0300 303 0292 or visit www.dogstrust.org.uk