Can you give couch potato Joe from Dogs Trust Snetterton a home?
- Credit: Archant
A 'friendly, gentle' greyhound who loves to be a couch potato and watch television with his owners is looking for a permanent home.
Four-year-old greyhound Joe is described by the Dogs Trust Snetterton, where he is currently staying, as 'a really laid-back dog who's a bit of a couch potato - he will be the perfect companion to watch your favourite shows with!'
A spokesman for the Norfolk dog rescue centre said he was 'a friendly, gentle lad' who is 'looking for a chilled out home where he will have a lovely comfy bed, with an adopter who will give him all the fuss he so loves much'.
The spokesman added: 'Always keen to go walking and take in the scenery, Joe walks nicely on the lead but will need a secure garden to run around in and explore.
'He can live with other dogs and would love a four-legged friend.
You may also want to watch:
'However there shouldn't be any cats in the home. Joe can live with children aged eight years and over.'
Dogs Trust has a network of 20 rehoming centres in the UK and one in Dublin.
- 1 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 2 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 3 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 4 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 5 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 6 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 7 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 8 Teen in serious condition after bank holiday crash
- 9 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 10 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
The charity cares for more than 15,000 stray, unwanted and abandoned dogs each year.
If you can give Joe a home, call Dogs Trust Snetterton on 0300 303 0292 or visit www.dogstrust.org.uk for more information.