Can you believe what these people were caught doing in Cromer?
- Credit: Cromer Coastguard/Facebook
Cromer Coastguard have been left dumbfounded by the actions of a couple spotted appearing to pose for a selfie on the edge of the town's crumbling cliffs.
The area at the Runton Road car park has been fenced off to the public because it leads to a dangerous drop to the beach.
But the visitors appear to ignore the warning signs.
Another pair are spotted standing halfway down the cliff's slopes, apparently oblivious to the dangers of the collapsing cliffs.
A post on the official Cromer Coastguard Facebook page said: 'Half term may be over for the children. But sometimes you think people could use some common sense while enjoying the North Norfolk coastline.
You may also want to watch:
'Would you go sight seeing in London and climb all over a building site? So why head to the coast and think it's ok to climb over two fences to have a selfie on some of the unstable cliffs around the UK!
'If you (see) something like this, instead of taking a photo, dial 999 or 112 and ask for the Coastguard.'
- 1 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 2 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 3 Plans to open McDonald's on outskirts of town in 2022
- 4 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 5 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 6 First look as Norwich's new £2.75m recycling centre opens
- 7 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 8 Reader letter: How Roy Hodgson can save Norwich City
- 9 Mum's relief at Cawston Park closure after 'hideous' restraint on son
- 10 'Ugly' Norfolk pub fight was sparked by act of revenge, court hears