Can you believe it’s been three years since Tulip Fever was shot in Norfolk?
- Credit: Supplied
Filming for Justin Chadwick's 17th century drama, Tulip Fever, wrapped in Norwich on June, 19 2014.
Three years on and the film still lacks a UK cinematic release date.
Several scenes were shot in Norfolk, bringing stars such as Dame Judi Dench, Alicia Vikander and Dane DeHaan to the county.
Adapted from the novel by Deborah Moggach, the film follows Sophia, a young married woman who has an affair with an artist commissioned to paint her portrait.
A new trailer released by The Weinstein Company in April, revealed that American audiences would be able to see the film from Tuesday, August 25.
Holkham's expansive stretch of sand and big skies can be seen in the trailer, which also features shots of the Cloisters and Nave at Norwich Cathedral.
You may also want to watch:
• Are you excited for the film or has the delay dampened your enthusiasm? Let us know in the comments.
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 3 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 4 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 5 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 6 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 7 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 8 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 9 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 10 Former factory site to become a new church