Campaign launched to save Rob and Chrissie’s breakfast show
- Credit: Archant
An online campaign has been launched to save a Norwich-based radio breakfast show, which has been scrapped.
The Rob Chandler and Chrissie Jackson's morning show has been running for 14 years.
However, radio station Heart announced last week that the duo would be taking to the airwaves together for the final time next month.
You may also want to watch:
Supporters have now begun a 'Save Rob and Chrissie' page on the social networking site Facebook, which has had more than 1,000 likes since Thursday.
The pair's final breakfast show on Heart is due to take place on Friday, December 20. The new line-up for East Anglia's Heart Breakfast is due to be announced at a later date. Rob and Chrissie originally teamed up in April 1999 on the then Radio Broadland. To view the campaign page, visit www.facebook.com/saverobandchrissie
- 1 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 2 'Max Factor lady' - Tributes to adored gran who died in M11 layby
- 3 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 4 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 5 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 6 'Oh no, not another one' - lake drowning triggers soul-searching over safety
- 7 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 8 'An insult - Matt Hancock accused over secret visit to crumbling hospital
- 9 Pub has to close indefinitely as town cleans up after floods
- 10 City recruitment chief linked with Boro exit