Cameras, cash, jewellery, frying pans and a wok stolen in Great Yarmouth burglaries
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press Â© 2011
Jewellery, cameras, cash and a mobile phone were among the items stolen after burglars targeted two homes in Great Yarmouth.
In the first incident at a property in Beatty Road a quantity of jewellery - including a diamond solitaire gold ring, a triple opal gold ring, a white gold diamond ring and a silver peridot stone Pandora ring - a mini Asus notebook and a number of kitchen utensils were stolen.
These included a wok, two frying pans and a ladle. A suitcase was also stolen, which police believe might have been used to transport the items.
The break-in happened between noon on April 5 and 7am on April 8.
In the second incident car keys, three cameras – two Fuji and one Minolta - a wallet, cash, cards, a Samsung mobile phone and numerous items of jewellery were stolen after burglars broke in via a back door at the property in Midland Close.
You may also want to watch:
The break-in happened between 1am and 8.30am on April 17.
Police are now appealing for witnesses to both burglaries, which they have said are separate.
- 1 Woman sexually assaulted in Norwich
- 2 Family told baby with half a working heart has weeks to live
- 3 Police seal off building site in Norwich
- 4 Woman on soft-food diet 'forever' after attack by kick-boxer partner
- 5 Norfolk-based Rick Wakeman 'stunned and proud' after being made a CBE
- 6 Pub hands out free ice creams during road collision traffic jam
- 7 Oh deer! Muntjac escorted out of Tesco after sprinting into bakery
- 8 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 9 Left-back seals permanent Canaries exit
- 10 Bleach thrown at woman from passing car
Anyone with information should call DC Richard Wallis at Great Yarmouth CID on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.