Camel racing lines up alongside Zara Tindall at Norfolk horse trials
It attracts some of the best riders in the world but this year camels with line-up alongside the likes of Zara Tindall at the Burnham Market International horse trials.
The world class equestrian event returns to Sussex Farm this Easter weekend and will feature Britain's leading event rider Oliver Townend who will be hoping to defend his succession of wins.
Pippa Funnell has entered her Olympic horse winner Billy The Biz and Zara Tindall is bringing four horses to Burnham Market including High Kingdom who she rode to a silver medal at London 2012.
In total 16 nations will be represented at the event with over 700 horses due to compete over the three days.
But alongside the intense competition there will be something slightly different for the crowds to enjoy. The East Anglian Air Ambulance charity camel race will take place on the Saturday and will involve volunteer jockeys riding the camels.
You may also want to watch:
Other attractions include terrier racing, bungee trampolines, bouncy castles, a climbing wall and more than 50 shops.
• For more information on any aspect of this year's horse trials, and to book advance tickets, visit www.musketeer.co.uk
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 3 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 4 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 5 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 6 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler
- 7 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 8 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 9 Two men arrested on suspicion of money laundering in Thetford
- 10 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony