23-year-old man died after being found in Norwich home, inquest hears
- Credit: Archant
A 23-year-old man died after being found at his Norwich home, an inquest has heard.
Callum Speck, of Scarlet Road, Norwich, died on Sunday, May 19, at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
At an inquest opening on Wednesday at Norfolk Coroner's Court, the cause of death was recorded as multiple organ failure and hypoxic brain injury due to hanging.
Senior coroner for Norfolk Jacqueline Lake said Mr Speck was found hanging at his home address.
The court heard an identification statement was provided by his mother Michelle Speck, who stated her son was born on June 15, 1995 in Cambridge and worked as a personal banker.
You may also want to watch:
Ms Lake adjourned the inquest until August 15.
- The Samaritans can be called for free at any time on 116 123 or by emailing email@example.com
- 1 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 2 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 5 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 6 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 7 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 8 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working
- 9 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 10 Cafe owner 'overwhelmed' by support for contested outdoor terrace