Calling all singletons! ITV show Dinner Date is coming to Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Dinner Date, the ITVBe show that puts love on the menu is coming to Norwich.
The dating show is back for an eighth series and the production company are planning to film in the fine city this summer.
Each episode follows a single guy or girl as they are given five three-course menus to choose from, put together by potential dates eager to make a good impression.
The guest picks three dates on the basis of which menus they prefer, then over three nights they meet the people behind the menus, going to each date's home for dinner.
At the end of the dates, the dinner guest must choose which of the hosts they want to take out for a romantic evening.
You may also want to watch:
The remaining two are forced to dine alone with a microwave meal.
If you're looking for love at first bite, you can apply for the show by sending your name, age, location and number to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 2 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 5 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 6 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 7 Do you recognise this man?
- 8 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 9 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 10 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage