Calling all Love Island fans! Kem is coming to Norwich
- Credit: ITV
Fans of the ITV2 show Love Island will be thrilled to hear that Kem Cetinay is heading to Norwich.
The reality star, who has been gracing the nation's screen for the past few weeks, will be making a special appearance at Mantra's AfterDark Thursday on August 24.
On Love Island, contestants battle it out in a villa on the Spanish island of Majorca to form a couple and attempt to remain in a relationship as more singletons are brought in.
Anyone left on their own at 'recoupling' is sent home and the winning couple earn a scorching £50,000.
Kem, a hairdresser from Essex, has had a rocky on-off romance with Amber Davies throughout the 2017 series so far.
You may also want to watch:
The 21-year-old will be at Mantra on Prince of Wales Road in Norwich for their Love Island themed party which starts at 10pm.
For more information click here.
- 1 Man in 20s drowned in Bawsey Country Park lake
- 2 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 3 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 4 Man, 20, who drowned at Bawsey Pits is named
- 5 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 6 See inside the 'tiny mobile homes' built from scratch for £95,000
- 7 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 8 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 9 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 10 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'