Calling all Love Island fans! Kem is coming to Norwich
- Credit: ITV
Fans of the ITV2 show Love Island will be thrilled to hear that Kem Cetinay is heading to Norwich.
The reality star, who has been gracing the nation's screen for the past few weeks, will be making a special appearance at Mantra's AfterDark Thursday on August 24.
On Love Island, contestants battle it out in a villa on the Spanish island of Majorca to form a couple and attempt to remain in a relationship as more singletons are brought in.
Anyone left on their own at 'recoupling' is sent home and the winning couple earn a scorching £50,000.
Kem, a hairdresser from Essex, has had a rocky on-off romance with Amber Davies throughout the 2017 series so far.
You may also want to watch:
The 21-year-old will be at Mantra on Prince of Wales Road in Norwich for their Love Island themed party which starts at 10pm.
For more information click here.
- 1 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 2 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 3 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 4 ‘I cried so much’ - Mum-of-four on impact of whole family having Covid
- 5 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 6 Norwich Debenhams looks doomed as Boohoo to buy brand
- 7 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 8 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 9 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
- 10 Cycling trail among ideas for new country park