Call for more volunteers at Wymondham Heritage Museum
- Credit: Archant © 2013
A call has been made for more people to volunteer at one of the area's biggest drawcards - the Wymondham Heritage Museum.
Christine Watts, from the museum, said the present volunteers were doing a 'splendid' job more were needed to join either as museum stewards or tea room helpers.
Ms Watts said: 'Working as a museum volunteer brings many rewards, a rich environment and an opportunity to meet interesting visitors from near and far.'
The museum is open every day from March through to the end of October. The venue is planning an exhibition for this year focusing on the former watering holes of the market town called Lost Pubs of Wymondham.
Ms Watts said: 'If anyone could spare three hours a month, enjoys history, likes helping others, and needs further details then please phone 07584 032582 or email email@example.com.
You may also want to watch:
'Your interest and response will be much appreciated.'
- 1 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 2 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 3 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 4 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 5 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 6 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 7 Delivery van towed from deep water on road closed due to flood risk
- 8 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 9 Going full term during this coronavirus pandemic fills me with absolute terror
- 10 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel