Call for more volunteers at Wymondham Heritage Museum
- Credit: Archant © 2013
A call has been made for more people to volunteer at one of the area's biggest drawcards - the Wymondham Heritage Museum.
Christine Watts, from the museum, said the present volunteers were doing a 'splendid' job more were needed to join either as museum stewards or tea room helpers.
Ms Watts said: 'Working as a museum volunteer brings many rewards, a rich environment and an opportunity to meet interesting visitors from near and far.'
The museum is open every day from March through to the end of October. The venue is planning an exhibition for this year focusing on the former watering holes of the market town called Lost Pubs of Wymondham.
Ms Watts said: 'If anyone could spare three hours a month, enjoys history, likes helping others, and needs further details then please phone 07584 032582 or email email@example.com.
You may also want to watch:
'Your interest and response will be much appreciated.'
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 3 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 4 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 5 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 6 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 7 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 8 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 9 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 10 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman