Cake, anyone? Figbar opens tasty new stall on Norwich Market
- Credit: Stephanie Garbut
The masterminds behind Figbar have opened a new business on Norwich Market selling sweet treats, because there's no such thing as too much cake.
Cake by Figbar opened on Row B, Stall 50 at Norwich Market on Wednesday, June 14.
The venture follows a successful first year for the dessert restaurant on St John Maddermarket.
On the stall you'll find everything from gianduja brownies, to funfetti mini-cakes.
Stephanie Garbutt, who owns the business with her husband, Jamie, said: 'When we returned to Norwich we wanted to open a stall.
You may also want to watch:
'We love the history steeped into the Market and wanted to instil this into our family life.
'When a stall became available we were ecstatic.'
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 3 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 4 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 5 Norfolk Broads boating holiday company named best in Britain
- 6 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 7 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 8 54-home plan delayed due to 'nightmare' traffic concerns
- 9 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 10 Queen spends the night in hospital, Palace confirms
She added: 'We have been open just under a week and have been receiving great feedback. We love the atmosphere on the market - it's a lovely feeling to be invited into the community here.'
• Cake by Figbar is open between 10am and 3pm from Tuesday to Saturday.