Caister Village Experience carnival is a big success
- Credit: copyright ARCHANT 2017
The carnival returned to Caister more popular than ever.
The Caister Village Experience, as it is known, was back after it was revived last year for the first time in many years.
The Caister WI brought the event back, returning this year even bigger, with a dog show and display by the MAD Dogs training society.
Parish councillor Kevin Wood they were already planning for next year.
He added: 'The carnival was a true community event with support from many local groups and organisations. Well done Caister and thanks to all those who came along and those who entertained us throughout the day.
You may also want to watch:
'The rain held off and a large crowd of all ages helped make it a special day for Caister.'
There was also Guinea pig pet show by Caister's Guinea Pig Hotel and a poultry show in one of the marquees and performances by local dance, theatre and marital arts groups.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 3 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 4 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 5 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 6 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 7 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 8 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 9 What does the ice-cream man do during winter?
- 10 Power cut hits Norwich city centre