Caister campers make it a beach wedding
- Credit: Archant
When they were told it would not be legally possible they settled for the next best thing - a wedding blessing on the sand.
In front of a party of 100 friends and relatives, their eldest child Logan, 14, read the blessing while their youngest, Kayden, seven, took the role of best man.
Lianne Jasper, an events co-ordinator at Caister Haven Holiday Park where the couple have owned a caravan since 2009, helped organise yesterday's festivities, putting up a gazebo and drinks table on the beach and driving the just married couple there on a golf buggy.
She said: 'Natalie told us last year she had this idea in her head and asked if we could help. It just went from there.
'It's the first time we have done anything like this, but it has received such a positive response I am sure it will happen again.
You may also want to watch:
The new Mrs King, 31, of Stevenage, Hertfordshire, said: 'We did the legal bit first at Great Yarmouth register office and then hurried back in separate cars to Caister, took our wedding rings off and did the whole thing again on the beach.'
The couple who also have a daughter, Kaitlin, 11, spend as much time as they can in Norfolk.
- 1 Man in 20s drowned in Bawsey Country Park lake
- 2 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 3 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 4 Man, 20, who drowned at Bawsey Pits is named
- 5 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 6 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 7 See inside the 'tiny mobile homes' built from scratch for £95,000
- 8 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 9 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 10 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'