Cable fault leaves more than 200 properties without power
- Credit: Archant
More than 200 properties have been left without power in Wymondham because of a fault with underground cables.
UK Power Networks has reported that 209 customers have been affected by the cut, which was first reported at 9.03am today (Wednesday, April 12).
A spokesman said an underground electricity cable had faulted on the high-voltage network, causing an area-wide power cut.
He said properties with postcodes NR18 0, NR18 9 and NR18 10 were potentially affected.
The estimated time for the power to be restored is between 10.30am and 11.30am.
You may also want to watch:
Update: The power cut is no longer showing as a live incident on the UK Power Networks website.
- 1 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 2 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 3 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 4 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 5 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 6 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 7 Do you recognise this man?
- 8 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 9 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 10 'Very calculated predator' - how jailed abuser befriended pupils' families
Were you affected by the power cut? Email email@example.com or tweet to him at @Stu700