Buzzard gets caught in a flap in Holt
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press ©2004
Firefighters were called out to rescue a bird of prey found trapped at a beauty spot in north Norfolk.
Animal rescue charity, the RSPCA, raised the alarm after the buzzard was spotted struggling in a tree at Letheringsett Hill in Holt today (Friday) around 10.25am.
However, the bird managed to free itself before the fire service arrived.
A spokesperson for the RSPCA said: 'It seems the bird manages to free itself and flew away.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 2 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 3 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 4 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 5 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 6 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 7 Deputy lieutenant of Norfolk sells beloved thatched Broads home
- 8 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 9 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 10 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?