Buzzard gets caught in a flap in Holt
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press ©2004
Firefighters were called out to rescue a bird of prey found trapped at a beauty spot in north Norfolk.
Animal rescue charity, the RSPCA, raised the alarm after the buzzard was spotted struggling in a tree at Letheringsett Hill in Holt today (Friday) around 10.25am.
However, the bird managed to free itself before the fire service arrived.
A spokesperson for the RSPCA said: 'It seems the bird manages to free itself and flew away.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 3 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 4 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 5 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 6 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 7 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 8 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working
- 9 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler
- 10 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats