King’s Lynn prepares for England game and Pixie Lott at Festival Too
- Credit: Archant
It's set to be a busy day in King's Lynn as people head into the town to watch the England game before staying around for Festival Too.
Bars and pubs will be packed with people cheering England as they take on Sweden in the World Cup quarter-final match - kick-off at 3pm.
Wild celebrations into the evening are sure to take place if England make it through to the semi-finals.
There will already be thousands of people in the town centre waiting to watch Pixie Lott headline the second week of Festival Too.
Held on the Tuesday Market Place, the singer, known for her hits Mama Do and Boys and Girls will take to the stage at 10pm.
You may also want to watch:
The West Norfolk Academy Trust will start proceedings at 6.30pm followed by The Visitors, Revival and Oddity Road.
King's Lynn Police said it has been a 'great start' to the festival, which has been incident free.
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 3 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 4 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 5 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 6 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 7 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 8 Brown Derbies and Bender sausages, when Wimpy ruled fast food
- 9 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 10 Woman who died in A47 collision named
But a busy weekend is expected for police.