Repairs to ‘loose and rattling manhole cover’ to be carried out on busy road
- Credit: Archant
Drivers are being warned that they could face delays as repairs are carried out on a busy road.
The warning comes as Anglian Water will be carrying out the work at Bentley Drive in Lowestoft next week.
With Anglian Water carrying out the work next Monday, October 7, two-way traffic control signals will be in operation.
According to the Suffolk Roadworks map, "delays are likely" while the work is carried out, with traffic restrictions on Bentley Drive.
The work is being carried out "adjacent to 1 Stimpson Close, Lowestoft."
You may also want to watch:
It states that the works will be carried out to repair a "loose and rattling manhole cover in carriageway."
Keep up to date with the latest delays by viewing our Live Traffic Map.
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 4 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 5 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 6 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 7 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 8 Former factory site to become a new church
- 9 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 10 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze