What a handsome boy! Can you give Buster the dog a new home?
- Credit: Archant
He is a handsome canine who turns heads with his striking looks.
But Buster the dog hopes he will be gain your attention for long enough to give him what he really wants – a permanent new home.
The one-year-old red-coloured Akita is said to be 'very friendly and enjoys a good play'.
He is currently being looked after at Dogs Trust's Snetterton rehoming centre, which says he will need a big garden to run around and is looking to be the only pet in his new home.
A spokesman for the centre said: 'He really likes to play fetch and play with footballs.
'Other likes include treats and he knows some basic commands, such as sit.
'Buster is not a lap dog and likes his own space. He can live with older teens that are 16 and over.
- 1 'God's waiting room' - Norfolk town is country's pensioner hotspot
- 2 'It's just not viable anymore' - Pub near Great Yarmouth closes
- 3 Police called to 'altercation' between pupils at Norfolk school
- 4 Green light for park and ride, drive throughs and offices near Norwich
- 5 Lloyds to close bank in Norwich suburb
- 6 Norfolk holiday cottage business sold to a leading lettings agency
- 7 Norfolk worst area in UK for uninsured and untaxed drivers
- 8 'He could've gone all the way' - Mum's tribute to aspiring boxer, 19
- 9 Weather warning as thunderstorms set to hit Norfolk
- 10 Tyson Fury is making a comeback to Gorleston
'Buster is a head turner when it comes to looks, but he will need a breed experienced owner that can meet his requirements.
'Once he knows you, he will make a great companion.'
If you think you can give Buster a new home, contact Dogs Trust Snetterton on 0300 303 0292 or visit www.dogstrust.org.uk
Dogs Trust has a network of 20 rehoming centres in the UK and one in Dublin.
The charity cares for around 15,000 strays, unwanted and abandoned dogs each year.