Busted LCR tickets sell out in record time
- Credit: PA
Fans of the pop punk band have been left disappointed this morning, as tickets to Busted's headline tour were sold out by 9.30am.
The trio are set to return to the UEA LCR on Sunday 29 January for the first stop of their 19 date Night Driver Tour.
This is their second headline tour since their 2005 split, as James Bourne and Matt Willis welcome Charlie Simpson back to the band.
The group performed their 'Pigs Can Fly' tour across the UK this May, but this is the first time they will play new material.
James and Matt were part of the Mcfly and Busted hybrid 'Mcbusted' from 2013 and performed sell out shows across UK arenas.
Night Driver is the band's third studio album and hopes to follow the success of 'Busted' and 'A Present for Everyone.'
The Night Driver album is released on November 19.
- 1 Where the streets have no cars... the community that banned the school run
- 2 Fake chefs deliver out-of-date lasagne to Carrow Road ahead of Spurs clash
- 3 Restaurant apologises after boy hospitalised with allergic reaction
- 4 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 5 Heaven & Hell: David Whiteley and Amelia Reynolds
- 6 Cyclist airlifted to hospital with serious injuries following incident
- 7 Revamped 'hidden gem' restaurant hoping to put village on map for food
- 8 'God's waiting room' - Norfolk town is country's pensioner hotspot
- 9 Town faces disruption from roadworks 15 miles away
- 10 Former vicarage set in one acre is up for sale - and it needs some TLC
Did your computer crash and burn as you tried to get tickets? Let us know in the comments.