Busted LCR tickets sell out in record time
- Credit: PA
Fans of the pop punk band have been left disappointed this morning, as tickets to Busted's headline tour were sold out by 9.30am.
The trio are set to return to the UEA LCR on Sunday 29 January for the first stop of their 19 date Night Driver Tour.
This is their second headline tour since their 2005 split, as James Bourne and Matt Willis welcome Charlie Simpson back to the band.
The group performed their 'Pigs Can Fly' tour across the UK this May, but this is the first time they will play new material.
James and Matt were part of the Mcfly and Busted hybrid 'Mcbusted' from 2013 and performed sell out shows across UK arenas.
You may also want to watch:
Night Driver is the band's third studio album and hopes to follow the success of 'Busted' and 'A Present for Everyone.'
The Night Driver album is released on November 19.
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 4 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 5 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 6 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 7 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre
- 8 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 9 Norfolk covid levels below national average but concerns raised about variants
- 10 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
Did your computer crash and burn as you tried to get tickets? Let us know in the comments.