Busted LCR tickets sell out in record time
- Credit: PA
Fans of the pop punk band have been left disappointed this morning, as tickets to Busted's headline tour were sold out by 9.30am.
The trio are set to return to the UEA LCR on Sunday 29 January for the first stop of their 19 date Night Driver Tour.
This is their second headline tour since their 2005 split, as James Bourne and Matt Willis welcome Charlie Simpson back to the band.
The group performed their 'Pigs Can Fly' tour across the UK this May, but this is the first time they will play new material.
James and Matt were part of the Mcfly and Busted hybrid 'Mcbusted' from 2013 and performed sell out shows across UK arenas.
Night Driver is the band's third studio album and hopes to follow the success of 'Busted' and 'A Present for Everyone.'
The Night Driver album is released on November 19.
- 1 Mum killed in A47 collision was ‘walking to Norwich’, inquest hears
- 2 Prince Harry's ex marries north Norfolk hotelier
- 3 Classic vehicle day coming to stunning gardens this weekend
- 4 7 pubs up for sale or rent in Norfolk
- 5 'Beheading' comment sees councillor reported to police
- 6 Princess Anne waves from Range Rover after landing in Wisbech
- 7 'Like a Halloween scene' - huge caterpillar webs engulf hedges
- 8 Blackpool player cites Norfolk footballer as inspiration after coming out
- 9 'The name's Bond, bor': Norfolk actors in the running for next James Bond
- 10 Teenager suffers serious injuries in city crash
Did your computer crash and burn as you tried to get tickets? Let us know in the comments.