Businesses team up for heritage line wine tasting
- Credit: Richard Dean
Three organisations have come together to offer a wine tasting trip on a heritage railway line.
Wine on the Line is organised by Wymondham-based businesses wine and spirit tasting firm VanVino, retailer Reno Wine and Mid-Norfolk Railway who have teamed up with the aim of promoting the area.
VanVino's Johnny Wyndham will guide travellers through a variety of grapes as the train winds its way to Dereham and back.
Reno Wine's Chris White said: 'There's a great deal of effort going on to rejuvenate consumer's interest in visiting towns like Wymondham and these train events are a great way of showcasing some of our unique attributes.'
He added it was a platform for all three organisation to promote their services.
You may also want to watch:
Wine on the Line takes place on Sunday, April 23, departing Wymondham Abbey station at 2.30pm and 5pm and returning at 4.25pm and 7pm respectively.
- 1 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 2 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 3 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 4 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 5 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 6 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 7 Man's neck broken after being hit by 800kg load which fell off forklift
- 8 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 9 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
- 10 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm