Businesses team up for heritage line wine tasting
- Credit: Richard Dean
Three organisations have come together to offer a wine tasting trip on a heritage railway line.
Wine on the Line is organised by Wymondham-based businesses wine and spirit tasting firm VanVino, retailer Reno Wine and Mid-Norfolk Railway who have teamed up with the aim of promoting the area.
VanVino's Johnny Wyndham will guide travellers through a variety of grapes as the train winds its way to Dereham and back.
Reno Wine's Chris White said: 'There's a great deal of effort going on to rejuvenate consumer's interest in visiting towns like Wymondham and these train events are a great way of showcasing some of our unique attributes.'
He added it was a platform for all three organisation to promote their services.
You may also want to watch:
Wine on the Line takes place on Sunday, April 23, departing Wymondham Abbey station at 2.30pm and 5pm and returning at 4.25pm and 7pm respectively.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 3 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 4 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 5 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 6 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 7 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 8 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 9 What does the ice-cream man do during winter?
- 10 Power cut hits Norwich city centre