Businesses in Norwich Lanes celebrate the Royal Wedding
- Credit: Pure Bridal Boutique
Businesses on Lower Goat Lane in Norwich held a street party today to celebrate the Royal Wedding.
Organised by Pure Bridal Boutique, the party saw red, white and blue balloons, Union Jacks in every available place and a host of fun and entertainment for the whole family.
Anna Hare, owner of Pure Bridal Boutique said: 'We're all local businesses and we decided to embrace the whole spirt of the Royal Wedding.'
Emily Dente from Lisa Angel, said: 'We decided to take part because we're in the Norwich Lanes and we're all about community. We even had special badges made to mark the special day. We gave one out to each customer who purchased something.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 2 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 5 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 6 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 7 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 8 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working
- 9 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 10 Cafe owner 'overwhelmed' by support for contested outdoor terrace