Where to stay and what to do in north Norfolk? The new Archant holiday guide has the answers
- Credit: Archant
A new North Norfolk Holiday guide has been launched by Archant – publishers of the North Norfolk News and Eastern Daily Press.
It is the second year Archant has undertaken the project to plug a gap left when the district council ceased publishing a printed guide in 2012.
The 36-page glossy guide has been distributed to all UK tourist information centres in time for Easter – from Cornwall to Scotland and Gwent back to home soil in Norfolk.
It promotes local holiday accommodation outlets as well as local visitor attractions.
Sales manager for Archant, Andy Orchard said: 'There is still a demand for a printed guide which gives information of where to stay, what's on throughout the whole year and some of the best things to do whilst holidaying in our beautiful treasure which is the west and north Norfolk coast.
'Tourism is vital to the local economy and the county needs to promote the fact that it's great to visit any time of the year.'
There is a month-by-month guide for north Norfolk events right up until Christmas.
- 1 The school where boys can wear skirts - but not shorts
- 2 Woman in her 20s dies in A47 crash
- 3 Cyclist in her 50s dies in A11 crash
- 4 Man jealous of ex-wife's new relationship burnt down house
- 5 Redundancy leads to Norfolk mum earning up to £3,000 a month
- 6 How much will Great Yarmouth's new Marina Centre cost?
- 7 Husband sues hospital over 'medical neglect' death of wife
- 8 Breckland builder dumped toilet cisterns and bathroom items in front garden
- 9 Michael Bublé concert bans chairs and blankets from gig
- 10 Roadworks and closures to be aware of in Norfolk this week
And there are with sections on days out, historic houses, wildlife, walks, a guide to food and some of the main towns as well as a look ahead to the famous Cromer Pier summer show.
Copies of the guide are available at all local Tourist Information Centres.
They are also available at the North Norfolk News' Cromer office at 31 Church Street, or call advertising account manager Nick Harding on 01263 513147.