Watch: This is what it’s like to be a motorcross stunt rider at the Royal Norfolk Show
- Credit: Toofast Media Group
This amazing head-cam footage from Bolddog Lings FMX Display Team, taken at the Royal Norfolk Show on Thursday, gives you a sense of what it's like to be a stunt rider.
The Norfolk-based motocross stunt team provided a performance that had the crowds gasping in the Grand Ring on Wednesday and Thursday.
And this video from the head-cam of one of the riders at Thursday's display will show you what it's like from the point of view of the riders.
The display saw Arran Powley, 26, from Dereham, soar around 21m through the air as he took off from a jump ramp in the middle of ring.
He said: 'Doing agricultural shows like this, rather than motocross events, is really good for us because 90 per cent of the public have never seen anything like it before. So we always get a good reaction from the crowds.'
You may also want to watch:
It was a breath-taking performance of stunts and aerobatic displays by the UK's number one motorcycle display team.
Riders flew through the air at great speed and height and although we will never be able to do those tricks ourselves the video above gives you some sense of what it's like. Hands up if it makes you feel nauseous!
- 1 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 2 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 3 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 4 Long delays due to overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 5 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 6 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 7 James Bond themed windmill owned by 007 star for rent
- 8 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 9 Norwich City drop huge hint of global star gig at Carrow Road
- 10 RSPCA shop loses more than £1,000 after 'slamming scam'
•See Friday's EDP for our special Royal Norfolk Show supplement