Watch: This is what it’s like to be a motorcross stunt rider at the Royal Norfolk Show
- Credit: Toofast Media Group
This amazing head-cam footage from Bolddog Lings FMX Display Team, taken at the Royal Norfolk Show on Thursday, gives you a sense of what it's like to be a stunt rider.
The Norfolk-based motocross stunt team provided a performance that had the crowds gasping in the Grand Ring on Wednesday and Thursday.
And this video from the head-cam of one of the riders at Thursday's display will show you what it's like from the point of view of the riders.
The display saw Arran Powley, 26, from Dereham, soar around 21m through the air as he took off from a jump ramp in the middle of ring.
He said: 'Doing agricultural shows like this, rather than motocross events, is really good for us because 90 per cent of the public have never seen anything like it before. So we always get a good reaction from the crowds.'
It was a breath-taking performance of stunts and aerobatic displays by the UK's number one motorcycle display team.
Riders flew through the air at great speed and height and although we will never be able to do those tricks ourselves the video above gives you some sense of what it's like. Hands up if it makes you feel nauseous!
- 1 Vehicles worth £50k stolen from Royal Norfolk Show
- 2 Blaze sees 20 passengers evacuated from city bus
- 3 First-time publicans transform their local and are already winning awards
- 4 Primary school left without governors after mass walkout
- 5 John Bailey: Lord Botham, our cricketing angler/conservationist
- 6 'Significant construction' on A47 to begin in 2023
- 7 All of the Norfolk streets that won the Postcode Lottery in June
- 8 Parked cars prevent buses from serving north Norfolk village
- 9 Protests planned against soaring fuel prices
- 10 Farmers could be paid to leave fields fallow to end homes limbo
•See Friday's EDP for our special Royal Norfolk Show supplement