McDonald’s restaurants reopen for walk-in customers
- Credit: Archant
McDonald’s has reopened some of its sites for walk-in orders, where previously fans of the chain could only order at drive-throughs.
From today the McDonald’s restaurant in Norwich’s Haymarket will reopen, as well as on the High Street in King’s Lynn and Regent Road in Great Yarmouth.
The sites will be open from 11am to 10pm.
The restaurants will now have a one-way system for customers and delivery couriers.
A limited number of people will be allowed in the restaurant, and customers will be asked to sanitise their hands upon arrival.
You may also want to watch:
Customers are also being encouraged to order via the McDonald’s app, and self-order screens will be sanitised at least every half an hour.
A spokesman for McDonald’s said: “With restaurant teams adjusting to new procedures to enable safe working and social distancing, stores will look a little different and things may take a little longer.”
- 1 'Stay local' warning and visitors fined after hundreds head to Sea Palling
- 2 When can I go to the beach? Lockdown travel questions answered
- 3 Family of missing man informed after body found in water
- 4 Driver fined after leaving queue before entering Co-Op
- 5 Photos show RAF centre being visited by ‘beast’ of an aircraft
- 6 New mass vaccination centre opening in Norfolk
- 7 Buy a former 1950s police station for sale for £330,000
- 8 Police fine 39 second-homers and day-trippers in resort crackdown
- 9 Cardiac arrest call sparks rescue operation near beauty spot
- 10 'Forgotten' pub to go under hammer after fails to sell