McDonald’s restaurants reopen for walk-in customers
- Credit: Archant
McDonald’s has reopened some of its sites for walk-in orders, where previously fans of the chain could only order at drive-throughs.
From today the McDonald’s restaurant in Norwich’s Haymarket will reopen, as well as on the High Street in King’s Lynn and Regent Road in Great Yarmouth.
The sites will be open from 11am to 10pm.
The restaurants will now have a one-way system for customers and delivery couriers.
A limited number of people will be allowed in the restaurant, and customers will be asked to sanitise their hands upon arrival.
You may also want to watch:
Customers are also being encouraged to order via the McDonald’s app, and self-order screens will be sanitised at least every half an hour.
A spokesman for McDonald’s said: “With restaurant teams adjusting to new procedures to enable safe working and social distancing, stores will look a little different and things may take a little longer.”
- 1 Norfolk to feature in Steven Spielberg's Second World War TV series
- 2 Historic seaside pub reveals £60,000 B&B rooms
- 3 Couple turn grain store into 'James Bond' home
- 4 Partner pays tribute to 'love of my life' after Thorpe stabbing
- 5 'Disappointment' for town centre with McDonald's branch closure
- 6 Third time lucky? Couple's plea after dream wedding day cancelled again
- 7 Slight increase in Norfolk coronavirus rates after restrictions eased
- 8 Couple reveal reason for closing 30-year-old firm
- 9 Homeowner punched and kicked after finding burglar stealing items from shed
- 10 Restaurant boss U-turn after row over trial shift pay