Visitors fill the aisles at EDP Wedding Show in Norwich
Prospective brides and grooms crammed the aisles to browse all the traditional luxuries for their perfect day at the second EDP Wedding Show in the Assembly House today. (Sunday)
The historic Norwich venue on Theatre Street was bedecked with displays by dressmakers, photographers, caterers, chauffeurs and entertainers, including live performances from a harp and flute duo and a soul singer.
Show manager Paula Chambers said the event had drawn 400 visitors in the first two hours: 'It has been absolutely brilliant,' she said. 'The music has made it very special this year, and it is creating a wonderful atmosphere for the customers. They have just loved it'
Among the 30 exhibitors hoping to entice the happy couples were Lisa Foster, who runs a couture chair covers showroom outside Holt.
'It has been a great show,' she said. 'We have had some confirmed orders already and a lot of 'nibbling'.
You may also want to watch:
'People who might not have even thought of covering their chairs are now considering it and have made appointments to see us.'
- 1 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 2 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 3 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 4 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 5 Child taken to hospital after being pulled from the sea
- 6 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 7 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 8 Murdered Norfolk mum's bravery has helped family through their darkest days
- 9 Oh deer! Muntjac escorted out of Tesco after sprinting into bakery
- 10 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers