Video: Norwich creative agency up for ‘oscar’
- Credit: Archant
Norwich creative technology agency Knit has been shortlisted for an international Clio Award for its Christmas advertising campaign for local menswear fashion retailer Jonathan Trumbull.
The Clio Awards were established in 1959 in New York and have been described as the 'Oscars' of the advertising industry.
Knit, based in Chapelfield North, has been shortlisted in the Digital/Mobile category in the Prestige sector for its 'Face in the Snow' campaign from Christmas 2013 and will find out if it has won tomorrow.
Knit worked with Jonathan Trumbull to design, develop and install an interactive shop window that used cutting-edge facial recognition technology.
Knit will go head-to-head with fellow nominees from across the globe, and compete with projects from Gucci, Hermes, Burberry, Rolex, Vogue, Guess and Harrods in the same category.
You may also want to watch:
Nick Thompson, founding partner of Knit, said: 'I'm thrilled that Knit has been recognised in such a prestigious award institution like The Clios. We had a great year for awards in 2013, and we're hoping that this will continue into 2014 as the award season begins.
'Myself and the team are really proud to see Knit's work so publicly recognised and we will strive to continue to produce campaigns of the same high quality and effectiveness for our valued clients.'
- 1 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 2 Norfolk cliffs fall man arrested on suspicion of murder released on bail
- 3 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 4 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 5 'People didn't know I existed' - Shopkeeper thrilled with new store
- 6 Scams in Norfolk this week: Hermes texts and electricity boxes
- 7 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 8 Volunteer hit with £100 parking fee while collecting food for needy
- 9 Norfolk-based Rick Wakeman 'stunned and proud' after being made a CBE
- 10 Shoppers queue for revamped garden centre reopening
The award ceremony, hosted by Bravo TV presenter Andy Cohen and Sarah Jessica Parker of Sex and the City fame, takes place tomorrow in New York.