Twin deal for Norwich consultancy
Norwich-based marketing communications agency Brand Experience has been appointed to work with Mokum, the largest consultancy in Europe specialising in Oracle software applications and database products.
Under the deal, Mokum which develops back office systems to help largers businesses, Brand Experience will undertake a rebranding exercise for the consultancy to help raise its profile against competitors such as KPMG.
Brand Experience managing director Julian Steedman said: 'They are a company growing at a rate of knots and we are rebranding them to reflect the size of the company.'
The deal comes as the agency, which is based in Norwich's Old Bank of England Court and employs a team of 18 online and offline creative professionals, has also been appointed by insurance company Tokio Marine to carry out work in its US division based in New York in addition to its current deal with the European division.
Founded in 1997, Mokum, which is based in London's Docklands, has grown from just three directors to a business now employing almost 100 people with offices in Birmingham and Dublin, and its consultants have worked on-site for clients all over the world.
You may also want to watch:
Customers include IPC Media, Virgin Atlantic, Channel 4, Warner Music, cement manufacturer Lafarge and the University of Cambridge.
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 3 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 4 'Someone will get hurt' - Frustration over pothole near Norwich surgery
- 5 Photo shows car inches from knocking cyclist off road
- 6 Norwich City drop huge hint of global star gig at Carrow Road
- 7 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 8 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 9 Hotel's new pizza restaurant enjoys 'fantastic' first month
- 10 James Bond themed windmill owned by 007 star for rent